Deliverr Delivery Services Inc.
- The service. The DDSI service allows users to place orders for delivery of groceries, restaurant take-out food, and every other type of goods, merchandise and services from numerous suppliers and merchants, in select cities as identified on the Website (the “Service”). You can use the service from a computer or a personal mobile device if you have downloaded the App, or also by telephone or SMS mobile text message. For avoidance of doubt, DDSI does not supply or prepare any food or any other goods, merchandise, or services, or provide delivery services directly and it will not be liable for the actions or omissions of any third-party independent courier contractors, merchants, suppliers, or restaurants that provide goods, merchandise, or services through the service including without limitation for any issues related to product/goods, food or service quality or timely delivery.
- Processing Orders. Once you submit an Order and your payment has been authorized (cash, credit card, or debit card), your Order will be transmitted to the supplier, merchant or restaurant you ordered from. Once you have submitted your order and your payment has been authorized, you WILL NOT be entitled to change your order and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund (except where this is prohibited by law). You are responsible to ensure that all of your order details, billing, delivery address, and other relevant personal information is current, complete, and accurate.
- Delivery of Orders. When you place a Pickup or Delivery Order, you may choose the time you would like your Order to be picked up or delivered to you. This time is only an estimate and DDSI offers no guarantee regarding this time. DDSI is not responsible for any delays in receiving your order for any reason.
- Price and Payment. Prices will be as quoted on the Website and App and will have applicable sales taxes (GST, PST, and/or HST, as the case may be) and delivery charges calculated at checkout. You will be charged at the time of placing your Order. Payment for Orders will be transacted through our applicable third party payment processor. You consent to the collection and use of your information (including, if applicable, personal information) by such payment processing service as necessary to process your payments. We reserve the right to change, or to stop accepting, any permitted payment method at any time in its sole discretion. You agree we may charge your payment card for any order placed and for any additional amounts (including any taxes) as may be applicable in connection with your purchase. You are responsible to ensure that all of your billing information is current, complete, and accurate. We will provide you with an online and/or emailed billing summary statement which you may review, save, or print at your discretion. This is the only billing statement that will be provided by us.
- Content. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website and App by viewers or users (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such viewers or users. This means that the viewer or user, and not DDSI, are entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. DDSI does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will DDSI be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
Restrictions on User Content and Use of the Service.
DDSI reserves the right at all times (but will have no obligation) to remove or refuse
to distribute any User Content and to terminate users or reclaim usernames.
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we
reasonably believe is necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of our users and the public.
In using the Website, App and/or Service you shall not:
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or ethically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights);
- is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
- contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the Website or impersonate another person or organization;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or App; or
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the App or any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
You also agree not to access the Website or App in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Website or App more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on this Website.
Apple App Store and Google Play Store Additional Terms and Conditions.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you are using the App from
the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store.
than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more
restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section apply, but solely with
respect to the App from the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Apple and Google have no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. DDSI is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple or Google, and Apple or Google will refund the purchase price for the App to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple and Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be DDSI’s sole responsibility;
- DDSI, not Apple and Google, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.; and/or (iv) intellectual property infringement claims; and
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Canada or U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Canada or U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Canada or U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Feedback. If You provide DDSI with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website, App and/or Service ("Feedback"), DDSI may use such Feedback in the Website, App, Service and/or in any other DDSI products or services (collectively, "DDSI Offerings"). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) DDSI is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to DDSI, (c) DDSI (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the DDSI Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any DDSI Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind in respect of the Feedback.
- Advertising. You acknowledge and agree that the Website and App may contain advertisements. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Website or App, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that DDSI shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings.
- Refer a Friend Program Terms. As a DDSI account holder, you are entitled to voluntarily participate in the DDSI Refer a Friend Program. A unique alphanumeric code is assigned to your DDSI account, referred to as your personalized referral code (“Referral Code”). You can earn DDSI credit by inviting your friends with your Referral Code. You will earn the referral credit once your friend ("Referred User”) has completed an eligible order on DDSI (which the terms of an eligible order may change at any time at DDSI’s sole discretion). The referral credit will be applied automatically against your merchandise/food/beverage/other total on your next DDSI order, up to and including the merchandise/food/beverage/other total before taxes, tip (which is at Your sole option), and delivery fee. If any credit happens to remain after being applied to the order, that credit will remain on your account. DDSI referral credits are subject to expiration and must be used within the timeframe, if stated. The amount of referral credits earned and redeemed are subject to change at any time at DDSI’s sole discretion. By participating in the Refer a Friend Program, you specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving email communications from DDSI, which may include notification emails or informational emails of promotions or features that we offer. You will always have the right to unsubscribe to any of our mailings.
This personalized referral code should only be used for personal and
You may share your code with your personal connections, BUT ONLY IN A PRIVATE,
NON-PUBLIC WAY, via social media, email, or word of mouth, where you are the primary
In cases where you are not the primary owner of the content or website (e.g., Wikipedia,
coupon websites, affiliate websites, discussion forums, etc.), public distribution is
Promoting or advertising your personalized referral code via Search Engine Marketing or
any other paid advertising media (e.g., Bing/Yahoo/Adwords) is not allowed.
You are not allowed to misrepresent your relationship with DDSI or the Service to any
third parties, and you will not make any warranty or representation on behalf of DDSI.
You are not allowed to refer yourself or members of your household for the purposes of
earning referral credit.
DDSI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deactivate your account(s) and revoke the referral credits of any Account Holder it finds or believes to be earning or using referral credits against these Terms and/or manipulating or abusing these Terms.
DDSI reserves the right at its full discretion to modify, delete, or add to these Terms at any time without prior notice. The DDSI Refer a Friend Program may be suspended, modified, or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Links & Third-Party Websites. The Website and App (including User Content) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by DDSI. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by DDSI of that third party, third party product or service. DDSI is also not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence of a link to any other website(s) does not imply that DDSI endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites, and You hereby release DDSI from all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, APP AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." DDSI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. DDSI DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APP OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND DDSI SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. DDSI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE. DDSI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ISSUES RELATED TO MERCHANDISE, FOOD, OR OTHER ORDERS OR DELIVERIES PROCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DDSI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, APP OR THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, MALWARE, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APP, (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, APP, OR SERVICE, (VI) STATEMENT OF CONDUCT, PRODUCT, OR ABILITY OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE SERVICES, OR VII) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF DDSI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, DDSI’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) FIFTY CANADIAN DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID DDSI IN THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTHS (IF ANY). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT, PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Availability & Updates. DDSI may alter, suspend, or discontinue the Website, App and/or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website, App and/or Service may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. DDSI may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
- Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and DDSI cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. DDSI will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- YOU AS THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, AND/OR THE SERVICES OF DDSI, ARE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO ALL OF THESE TERMS HEREIN, AS WELL AS ANY SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENT OR MODIFICATION HEREOF, FROM THE TIME YOU FIRST USE, OR ATTEMPT TO USE SAME IN ANY WAY. THIS IS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU ACTUALLY READ THESE TERMS, OR UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS. THE PLEA OF “NON EST FACTUM”, OR ANY SIMILAR OR ANALOGOUS CONCEPT, SHALL NOT BE A VALID DEFENCE TO ANY CLAIM PERTAINING TO YOUR BREACH OR VIOLATION OF ANY TERM HEREIN.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Website, App or Service, you shall contact us at: email@example.com